How did you emerge from the last time you had some workplace conflict? Would you like to learn to de-escalate conflict and bridge differing opinions and personalities?
Real-world scenarios we often face can feel impossible, yet with some strategic focus, we can explore and feel what it’s like to encourage different outlooks and opinions. This session will show you how to emerge successful in work and life by giving you the tools to take conflict and uncomfortable conversations and turn them into opportunities for growth, understanding, and team building for work and life. Join us as we develop your skills to get more confident with conflict!
We’re going to cover the following:
- The sources of conflict
- The difference between miscommunication and value violations
- Identify the first lines of defense for de-escalation
- How to define the journey of a conflict so you know where you are at (to know which step to take next)
- Understand the value of a successful conflict “adventure.”
- Techniques to encourage different opinions and viewpoints while facilitating productive decision-making and team consensus
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals who work in customer service or deal directly with external users
- Executives who are responsible for leading organizations
- Directors, Project managers, and team leads responsible for coordinating cross-functional teams
- Individuals interested in the art of interpersonal communication