Budgets change, schedules are up-ended, and resources are in flux. Those managing projects in constantly changing environments in a sea of uncertainty will benefit from agile project management practices.
This course provides a structured methodology to enable you to welcome change and feedback into your project cycle and to adapt your approach and mindset to ensure the delivery of customer value. Learn how to structure and lead project teams that are more adaptive and flexible to change and how to shape your perspective to easily handle situations where the work does not go as planned.
By the end of the course, you will be able to immediately shift your own project-based work to focus on maximizing value delivery for both your customer and your organization.
- Differentiate between traditional, plan-based, and risk-averse project management and adaptive, iterative project management
- Identify and employ current agile project management methodologies and perspectives into daily project-based work
- Develop an agile mindset when approaching project-based work
- Articulate agile team dynamics and structures
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, business analysts, change agents, and others facilitating project-based work
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether or not by title
- Product managers focusing on value delivery
- Anyone wanting to be more flexible and more adaptive in delivering successful projects