Speaking proficiently in public is an essential asset for business professionals. What you say and how you say it is vital in today’s social media-oriented world. How you express yourself at work, in a meeting, or at an event with a large crowd affects your reputation, career, and salary.
Learn to be an effective public speaker and present information with enthusiasm, confidence, and leadership. This course will help you accomplish and develop your individual speaking style.
You will learn how to prepare and practice presentations, understand the importance of eye contact, tone of voice, pace, body language, and how to develop your own public speaking persona and style.
- How to choose a topic
- How to write an outline
- How to improve your speech through practice
- How to entice your audience
- How to use visuals to improve the quality of your speech
- How to deliver an effective speech
- Overcoming the fear and apprehension that can surround public speaking
- Writing an effective speech
- Standing out in a crowd
- Delivering an excellent speech
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals who want to enhance their career profile
- Company owners who want to influence their public sphere
- Marketing professionals
- Anyone who wants to feel comfortable speaking in public.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Professional Communication : Certificate in Professional Communication