Whether at work or in the classroom, displaying your command of Microsoft Word skills are essential to your success. This interactive, instructor-led course will improve your level of Word proficiency, including the ability to create and edit documents, and boost your confidence to complete tasks independently.
- Creating a new document
- Exploring ribbon features
- Editing a document
- Creating templates
- Saving a document
- Track and review changes
- Customize ribbons
- Check spelling and grammar
- Edit and format tables
- Create, save, print, and preview documents
Who Should Attend?
- Beginner Word users looking to expand their knowledge
- Intermediate users looking to brush up on Microsoft Word fundamentals
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Professional Writing : Certificate in Professional Writing