Microsoft Excel is a complex program that can be intimidating to some. This course will provide a foundation that allows any student to become a savvy Excel user. After this course, students will have confidence in their newly-gained abilities to complete almost any Excel task.
- Navigation, hidden settings, and customizations
- Creating worksheets, tables, charts, and Slicers
- Formulas and functions
- Sorting, subtotaling, and AutoFilters
- Efficiently navigate the Excel screen and ribbon tabs
- Convert numbers into meaningful information using tables and charts
- Understand and create formulas
- Leverage built-in Excel functions to perform specific calculations
- Develop sorting, subtotaling, and filtering skills to add additional meaning to your data
Who Should Attend?
- Students and professionals with little-to-no experience wanting to understand the basics of Excel
- Students and professionals with varying Excel experience who want to hone their existing skills or learn new features
- Anyone who wants to begin to be seen as the office “Excel guru”
While not required, it is highly recommended that students have access to Microsoft Excel to fully benefit from this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Virtual Collaboration : Certificate in Virtual Collaboration