Course DescriptionA vast majority of companies rely on Microsoft Excel to keep track of their business processes, as well as report on financial results. Because of this, employers require users to have experience using Microsoft Excel. In this course, you’ll learn formulas, functions, goal seeking, pivot tables, Slicers, and Sparklines. After this course, students will have mastered the more complex features of Excel that will set them up for success in any work environment.
- Hidden settings and customizations
- What-if analysis using Goal Seek
- Formulas and functions
- PivotTables and Slicers
- Customize the Excel user interface
- Efficiently find the right solution using Goal Seek
- Understand and create formulas
- Create and manage PivotTables and Slicers
- Develop and use Sparklines
Who should attend?
- Students and professionals with a solid Excel foundation who want to hone their existing skills or learn new features.
- Anyone who wants to be THE office “Excel Guru”.
While not required, it is highly recommended that students have access to Microsoft Excel to fully benefit from this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Virtual Collaboration : Certificate in Virtual Collaboration