Communicating effectively and providing feedback to others within a business environment can oftentimes feel like insurmountable challenges. When you talk to people at work, how often are those conversations negatively-slanted? From people who are difficult to communicate with, to our own self-conscious anxieties... from office gossip, to our preconceived notions about others and why they do what they do... navigating politics, personal agendas, and the daily 9-to-5 can be exhausting. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief thanks to the magic that is the concept of ‘reframing.’ When you learn how to reframe any interaction from negative to positive, you discover a power unlike any other that you can use in both your professional and personal lives to ensure you are always going to walk away from any situation with the best result... even if it isn't what you anticipated!
- Participants will understand the fundamental concept of reframing and how to use it in real, everyday workplace situations
- Participants will gain confidence in their ability to transform any experience from negative to positive, and respond accordingly
- Participants will know how to give and receive feedback in constructive ways and not to take anything personally ... even if it's unarguably personal!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals who work full-time in a corporate environment
- Leaders such as: Team Leaders, Managers, Directors, Various Levels of Vice Presidents, C-Suite Executives, CEOs, Business Owners, Politicians, Project Management and Business Analyst Professionals
- Individuals who work with/for City, State or Federal government agencies/organizations
- Individuals who seek to overcome difficulties communicating with others for any reason in either their personal or professional lives
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Professional Communication : Required Courses