Communicating effectively and providing feedback to others within a business environment can oftentimes feel like insurmountable challenges. From people who are difficult to communicate with, to our own self-conscious anxieties, adults in the workplace can now breathe a sigh of relief thanks to the magic that is the concept of ‘reframing.’ When you learn how to reframe any interaction to something positive, you discover a power unlike any other that you can use in both your professional and personal lives to ensure you are being clear and that you can be effective in all forms of communication, both giving and receiving.
- Participants will understand the fundamental concept of reframing and how to use it in real, everyday workplace situations
- Participants will gain confidence in their ability to communicate effectively
- Participants will know how to give and receive feedback in constructive ways
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals who work full-time in a corporate environment
- Leaders such as: Team Leaders, Managers, Directors, Various Levels of Vice Presidents, C-Suite Executives, CEOs, Business Owners, Politicians, Project Management and Business Analyst Professionals
- Individuals who work with/for City, State or Federal government agencies/organizations
- Individuals who seek to overcome difficulties communicating with others for any reason in either their personal or professional lives
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Professional Communication : Required Courses