At your week's end, chat with native English speakers in Hawai'i - in four 2-hour sessions per month!
Visit Hawai'i and chat with native English speakers without buying a plane ticket!
- Fun and fast-paced English language course focusing on real-world speaking skills
- Practical English to explore topics of Hawaiian and American Culture
- Interchange: Conversation practice in small groups with University of Hawai'i students
- Fun conversational topics: music, movies, current events, travel, new vocabulary, and slang
All in real-time!
- No additional materials to purchase
- Teachers are fluent speakers of English with advanced degrees
- Earn a Digital Certificate for course completion
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page
- Please email us if we can provide more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Classes are held from 2:30 PM-4:20 PM Hawaii Standard Time