Course DescriptionDigital skills have become more essential for remote projects and virtual collaboration at work or at school. Develop and hone your skills using Google Workspace. Explore how the tools seamlessly integrate with each other and allow for efficient collaboration. Learn and practice how to work with digital tools to accomplish typical office or educational tasks.
- Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Slides, Forms, and Meets
- Collaborative power of Google tools
- Work from Anywhere (WFA)
- Microsoft compatibility of Google tools
- Management of user roles and permissions
- Complete fundamental Google tool functions
- Practice simultaneous remote collaboration
- Identify the right tools for the right virtual tasks
- Convert documents between formats: Google and Microsoft
- Manage members and configure editing and viewing privileges
Who should attend:
- Individuals looking to upskill and be more employable; students with minimal collaborative knowledge
- Employers and staff in need of a collaborative suite of free software tools
- Companies with smaller IT departments
- Those looking to harness the power of Google Workspace tools
Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Virtual Collaboration : Certificate in Virtual Collaboration