- Immerse yourself in English for 3 full weeks!
- Join our fun and fast-paced English language course focusing on real-world speaking skills
- Practice your English skills as you explore topics of Hawaiian and American culture
- Enjoy daily conversation practice in small groups with University of Hawai'i student Interchangers
This 3-week GEO Immersion course meets 3 hours a day. This will be a 45-hour course (15 hours per week).
One hour of class is a group class led by one of our amazing English instructors. You will practice and develop your English skills through various activities, such as vocabulary development, small group discussions, pronunciation work, and mini-projects. Some examples of possible topics in this class include hobbies, culture, travel, current events, life in Hawai'i, and global issues.
One hour of class is with University of Hawai'i student “Interchangers”. This is a chance to practice conversation skills and share ideas about cultural topics with UH students.
The third hour of class will be elective topics based on a different theme each week. Activities may include virtual visits to local sites, guest speakers, or other online events.
All in real-time!
- No additional materials to purchase
- Teachers are fluent speakers of English with advanced degrees
- Earn a Digital Certificate for course completion
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page
- Please email us if we can provide more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Classes are held on Hawaii Standard Time.
• Internet connection - broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
• Speaker and microphone - built-in, USB or wireless Bluetooth
• Webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB