Two-week online program to develop English and English Language Teaching Skills.
For elementary school, junior, and senior high school teachers.
Taught by highly experienced instructors with graduate degrees in ESL/SLS.
- Emphasis on the development of listening and speaking skills (interpersonal interaction)
- Teaching materials specifically selected to benefit in-service teachers
- Focus on language teaching methods, approaches, and techniques and sharing of materials
- Explore the life and culture of Hawai'i and the U.S. -- includes meetings with UH students and guest speakers on various topics
- Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of program
ENGLISH REQUIREMENT: Intermediate to advanced
COURSE FEE: $750 or $700 for Early Bird discount for those who complete registration and payment by 60 days prior to course start
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 days prior to course start or until classes are filled
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
$25 registration fee is non-refundable; 100% of course fee is refundable for cancellations made by 2 business days prior to program start (no refund thereafter)
NOTE: Classes are held from 1:30-4:30pm Hawaii Standard Time
• ENGLISH REQUIREMENT: Intermediate to advanced
• Internet connection - broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
• Speaker and microphone - built-in, USB or wireless Bluetooth
• Webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB