As businesses large and small grapple with the impact the COVID crisis has left, employers are re-imagining how their businesses remotely serve customers, retain employees, achieve business goals, maintain the company culture, and in some instances, just survive these unprecedented times.
Now more than ever, strategic planning is vital to your organization’s ability to take advantage of changing economic and customer tides.
Help your organization by attending this workshop that will give you valuable tools to facilitate strategic planning initiatives and drive further success of your organization!
- You will learn how to explain the purposes and benefits of remote strategic planning to leaders and planners within your organization
- Plan the necessary structures and processes to facilitate your organization's strategic planning session for maximum participation, collaboration, and engagement
- Engage the expertise of senior leadership and subject matter experts to strengthen strategic thinking and discussion
- Gain the buy-in and commitment of employees remotely within the organization to the planning and implementation process of the strategic planning session
- Learn techniques in facilitation to virtually guide and support planners during strategic thinking and planning sessions
- Learn how to assess key trends outside of your organization and define challenges facing your organization
- Ensure teams’ plans are realistic for maximum effect and efficiency in their organization
- Show teams how to develop an easy-to-reference Strategic Plan document that contains all of the most beneficial components needed in a plan
- Explain how teams can customize the communication of their plan to each of their different groups of stakeholders
- Ensure that their strategic planning remains relevant, realistic, and flexible for their organization
- Drive positive change within your organization
- Align daily and yearly activities with organizational goals and strategies
- Learn valuable skills that could position you for advancement within your organization
Who Should Attend?
- Executives, others in leadership positions, and strategic planners
- Facilitators seeking to harness the potential of virtual collaboration
- Individuals curious about the field of strategic planning
- Volunteering and non-profit leaders and mentors