An online presence has become the cornerstone of business success, particularly in the past year. We live in a 3-second world. Every day, we’re bombarded with messages and information—and we end up ignoring most of it. So how can a business ever hope to stand out?
There’s good news. You can write content that rises above the noise. In this course, you’ll learn how. Participants will work in pairs and small groups to write powerful hooks and social media content. They’ll learn why innovative concepts like ‘customer avatars’ have become vital for understanding how to write content that resonates. Students will end up with a toolbox of reliable methods that will make crafting content easy, fun, and effective.
- Write social media hooks, posts, and campaigns that stand out
- Connect with your audience in 3 seconds or less
- Craft headlines and posts to reach new customers and retarget existing ones
- Learn about customer avatars and why they’re vital to success
- A deeper understanding of your customer and how to connect effectively and meaningfully
- A toolbox of sure-fire methods to write headlines and posts quickly and effectively
- Grasp why it’s so hard to stand out online, and learn how to get noticed
- Know how to build a social media persona for your company and stay on message
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and marketing staff
- Content writers -- either in-house or freelance
- Non-profits, and people, clubs, or groups looking to build their brand
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Professional Writing : Certificate in Professional Writing