Mindfulness can be simply defined as awareness without judgement. This class provides an overview of mindfulness and its potential benefits in business and personal success. Research has shown that mindfulness can reduce stress, enhance focus and creativity, and foster compassionate communication which improves performance and decision-making. Utilizing mindfulness can improve job satisfaction for yourself and those you lead.
Many successful, influential leaders and organizations credit mindfulness trainings with improving company culture, work product, and success. Register now to learn how you can make yourself a more valuable and effective professional in an ever-changing global business environment!
- Stress management skills and resilience
- Cognitive function and focus
- Creativity and decision-making
- Health, wellbeing, and life satisfaction
- Identify the steps to introduce a mindfulness program, including techniques/tools for stress mitigation
- Use mindfulness to enhance employee engagement and decrease absenteeism
- Practice and increase team mindfulness
- Ability to articulate how to regulate emotions, facilitate resiliency, and understand the impact of stress on brain structures
The content of this Outreach College course offering aligns with the SHRM BoCK. Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®, and this program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Management in private, public, and nonprofit sectors
- Team leaders in business and organizations
- HR professionals
- Individuals seeking to mitigate stress in the workplace
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate in Leadership and Management : Certificate in Leadership and Management