Have you experienced a job loss? Are you thinking about switching your career field? Are you reentering the workforce but not sure where to start?
If you encounter any of these scenarios, this highly interactive course will prepare you with a solid foundation to make you stand out and get hired. A compelling cover letter and resume will get the attention of decision-makers. It should describe who you are, how you best engage with others and influence action. Then, it’s all about you, how to present yourself and communicate the distinct value you will bring to the organization. This course introduces what the seven communication styles are, and when applied in writing and verbally, will naturally attract attention. It will help you find a job and set you up for a successful career!
- Seven communication styles that attract decision-makers
- How to design your distinct value in words – who you are, how you best engage, influence action
- Elements of a compelling cover letter and resume
- How to verbally communicate your message with a purposeful mindset
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Have the ability to design their distinct value message for their cover letter
- Know what the seven communication styles are
- Know how to apply each communication style based on the job they are applying for
- Know how to best present themselves and communicate their message that helps to stand out
Who Should Attend?
- (New) job seekers - looking to change trajectory of their life and career
- Anyone looking to elevate their job search