At your week's end, chat with native English speakers in Hawai'i - in four 2-hour sessions per month!
Visit Hawai'i and chat with native English speakers without buying a plane ticket!
- Fun and fast-paced English language course focusing on real-world speaking skills
- Practical English to explore topics of Hawaiian and American Culture
- Interchange: Conversation practice in small groups with University of Hawai'i students
- Fun conversational topics: music, movies, current events, travel, new vocabulary, and slang
Two levels based on your English abilities:
- Level 1: Appropriate for those who can talk about general topics with some pausing, and who have studied English for a limited amount of time.
- Level 2: Appropriate for those who can talk about diverse topics with minimal pausing, and who have studied English for an extended amount of time.
- Choosing levels: Please use this information to help you decide upon your level.
All in real time!
- No additional materials to purchase
- Minimal homework
- Teachers are fluent speakers of English with advanced degrees
- Earn a Digital Certificate for course completion
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page
- Please email us if we can provide more information: email@example.com
NOTE: Classes are held from 2:30PM-4:30PM Hawaii Standard Time