You are busy enough throughout the day just trying to get things done. Trying to improve a process seems only to require more effort. But what if it didn’t? And what if you could measure and show how small changes lead to cost and time savings?
This one-day course will introduce you to definitions of process improvement that are immediately actionable! Bring current work processes with you to use as real-world exercises. Discover how simple daily tasks - such as organizing and submitting forms, printing, filing or scheduling - can be streamlined to add time back to your day! Hands-on practice will walk you step by step through processes that can be immediately applied to your own teams and organizations for dramatic, measurable improvements.
- How to define a process (so that you can improve it!)
- How to capture and measure processes (to show the improvements!)
- Hands-on practice with helpful process improvements techniques
- Application of activities on your real-world processes
- How to bring back and teach your teams and organizations simple, yet effective process improvement approaches
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project managers and business analysts
- Managers of daily operational teams
- Anyone who wants to be able to improve and measure the results of process improvement in their organizations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate of Project Management : Elective Courses (Choose 3)