Course DescriptionYour day is busy enough simply trying to get things done. Trying to improve a process seems to only require more effort. But what if it wasn’t? And what if you could measure and show those small changes lead to big time and cost savings?
Join us for this one-day course where we will introduce you to definitions of process improvement that are immediately actionable and with hands-on practice walk you through your own processes that you can immediately apply the improvements to your own teams and organizations for dramatic, measurable improvements!
- How to define a process (so that you can improve it!)
- How to capture and measure processes (to show the improvements!)
- Hands-on practice with helpful process improvements techniques
- Application of activities on your real-world processes
- How to bring back and teach your teams and organizations simple, yet effective process improvement approaches
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project managers and business analysts
- Managers of daily operational teams
- Anyone who wants to be able to improve and measure the results of process improvement in their organizations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate of Project Management : Elective Courses (Choose 3)