Course DescriptionProject team leaders must understand themselves, know how to build successful teams, and know how to run effective meetings. This seminar shows you how to approach the people and team issues associated with your projects. This session will provide a framework for leveraging best practices to facilitate team communication and collaboration.
- Facilitation activities and productive dialogues
- Elements of effective meetings
- Building influence and trust
- Team building, development, competencies
- Team/project communications
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate of Project Management : Elective Courses (Choose 3)