Course DescriptionProject leaders must understand the unique role of the leader in a successful project. In addition to identifying individual values and boundaries, establishing clear decision making protocols, and utilizing the appropriate decision strategy, they must be adept at building trust, making and keeping agreements, and negotiating conflict with project team members. This seminar covers the art of leadership within the project team. The seminar will be interactive and utilize discussion and role play.
- Differences between leading and managing various aspects of projects
- Values and boundaries that form a foundation for good decision making
- Various change theories and their impact on projects
- Recognizing and implementing different conflict handling strategies
- The importance of acknowledging team, as well as individual successes
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate of Project Management : Elective Courses (Choose 3)