Course DescriptionThis full-day session will introduce team members to Agile principles and key components of the Scrum Framework. This course focuses on how the Scrum Framework employs the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto. This course is based upon a combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies in which participants apply Scrum techniques.
- Exploring why Scrum works, and how it can help your projects.
- Applying the Scrum Framework – Using the framework successfully, including principles, roles, rules, and artifacts required
- The Agile Product Lifecycle – How to incrementally deliver value and maximize project investment
- Critical Success Factors for Implementing Scrum – Understanding the organizational impact of adopting Agile
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate of Project Management : Elective Courses (Choose 3)