- Immerse yourself in English for 3 full weeks!
- Join our fun and fast-paced English language course focusing on real-world speaking skills
- Practice your English skills as you explore topics of Hawaiian and American culture
- Enjoy daily conversation practice in small groups with University of Hawai'i student Interchangers
This 3-week GEO Immersion course meets 2-hours a day (1:30-3:30pm, Monday - Friday Hawaii Standard Time). This will be a 30-hour course (10 hours per week).
Your first hour of class is a group class led by one of our amazing English instructors. You will practice and develop your English skills through various activities, such as vocabulary development, small group discussions, pronunciation work, and mini-projects. Some examples of possible topics in this class include: hobbies, culture, travel, current events, life in Hawaii, and global issues.
Your second hour of class is with University of Hawaii student “Interchangers”. This is a chance to practice conversation skills and share ideas about cultural topics with UH students.
Note: If you are interested in adding an additional daily “elective” course to your 3-week GEO Immersion program, please see the GEO Immersion + Elective course (to equal a 45-hour course at 15 hours per week).
Two levels based on your English abilities:
- Level 1: Appropriate for those who can talk about general topics with some pausing, and who have studied English for a limited amount of time.
- Level 2: Appropriate for those who can talk about diverse topics with minimal pausing, and who have studied English for an extended amount of time.
- Choosing levels: Please use this information to help you decide upon your level.
All in real time!
- No additional materials to purchase
- Minimal homework
- Teachers are fluent speakers of English with advanced degrees
- Earn a Digital Certificate for course completion
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page
- Please email us if we can provide more information: email@example.com
NOTE: Classes are held from 1:30-3:30pm Hawaii Standard Time