Want to just have fun using English or finally use your English skills with a native speaker? Well, how about sharing a relaxing time with our friendly University of Hawaii students?
Want to know more about American or Hawaiian culture? Well, how about talking with a kind American student about your favorite music, movies, or hobbies; or about the best beaches and food in Hawaii?
Want to prepare for a class presentation or international conference? Well, how about receiving helpful feedback about your preparations or pronunciation from our skilled Interchangers?
If you said “Yes,” then TIP is right for you!
- Talk for 50 minutes with native speakers of English
- Enjoy the flexibility of choosing the topics, or of just enjoying free talk
- Decide to have 1 to 1 sessions, or have friends join you for more fun
- Make friends with University of Hawaii students
- Take selfies around campus to share with others
- Understand more about our global community
Please note: This Interchange session is for any non-native English speaker who is 16 years or older. Those who are minors (16 and 17 years old) need to be checked in by their sponsor (parent, older relative, or friend) and be released to the sponsor at the end of the Interchange session for their safety.
Rates vary depending on the number of participants (1 to 3).