Leaders today have to deal with more complex projects, faster changing technology and environments, and higher expectations than ever before and need the skills that will keep them agile and sharp no matter what comes their way.
In this course, organizational and team leaders will learn and then apply seven key leadership and change management skills for dynamic digital and constantly changing environments: (1) agile working, (2) vision planning, (3) being digitally comfortable and working virtually with ease, (4) product roadmaps, (5) backlogs, (6) minimal viable products, and (7) prioritization.
Mastering these skills helps leaders to pivot, respond, and deliver proactive solutions while facing tomorrow’s challenges. In addition, leaders will leave with a tool kit to support the adaptability and success of their team and organization.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define what business agility means and why it is important to success today.
- Drive positive collaboration with clear vision regardless of team location and makeup.
- Enhance your prioritization skills and those of your teammates.
- Measure and deliver successful projects even during times of change.
- Understand what it means to be “digitally comfortable.”
- Work successfully with teams and technology in a variety of environments.
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, change agents, and others facilitating team members, especially in virtual environments
- Anyone looking to sharpen their business skills, especially in organizations changing procedures, products, customers, and even value propositions
The content of this Outreach College course offering aligns with the SHRM BoCK. Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®, and this program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.