Whether dealing with the unprecedented challenges of today or planning ahead for the "new normal", stay agile and keep your skills sharp no matter what changes your organization, community, and environment face.
In this course, organizational and team leaders will learn and then apply 7 key leadership and change management skills for dynamic and digital environments: (1) agile working, (2) vision planning, (3) being digitally comfortable and working virtually with ease, (4) product roadmaps, (5) backlogs, (6) minimal viable products, and (7) prioritization.
Mastering these skills helps leaders to pivot, respond, and deliver proactive solutions while facing today’s new challenges that are occurring at a moment’s notice. In addition, after the pandemic subsides, you’ll have practices in place to continue to support the adaptability and success of your team and organization.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define what business agility means and why it is important to success today
- Drive positive collaboration with clear visioning regardless team location and makeup
- Enhance your prioritization skills and those of your teammates
- Measure and deliver successful projects even during times of change
- Understand what is means to be “digitally comfortable”
- Work successfully with teams and technology in a variety of environments
Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, change agents, and others facilitating team members, especially in virtual environments
- Anyone looking to sharpen their business skills, especially in organizations changing procedures, products, customers, and even value propositions