While fundamentally challenging, this time of COVID-imposed quarantine and uncertainty provides an opportunity to contemplate the trajectory of our life's work — our career accomplishments as well as what we have yet to explore and achieve.
This free webinar will focus on strategies to navigate the career exploration process; how to discover your passion while taking into consideration known and yet to be developed interests, priorities, and marketable skills; and how to harness new opportunities that might emerge during and post the Coronavirus pandemic. The concepts discussed in this webinar can help career explorers of all ages move toward meaningful work.
In this one-hour webinar you will:
- Consider how the challenges and opportunities presented by the Coronavirus pandemic will shape your career path.
- Discover at least two career exploration approaches or strategies that might work for you.
- Identify resources that you can use to explore career options.
- Learn how to secure and conduct an informational interview.
To RSVP, please click "Add to Cart" and complete the registration form. The Zoom link together with the Meeting ID will be emailed to you afterwards. Registration is possible until May 28.
You can join the online seminar via computer, mobile device, or by phone.
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Zoom Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click on the link, which will be provided to you prior to the online seminar. You will also receive a digit-number (Meeting ID), which is necessary to join the webinar.
If you are joining the webinar via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite, which will be emailed to you.
For more information on how to join a Zoom meeting, click here.
You will not need to have a video camera or microphone.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Lunch & Learn: Free Online Webinar Series : Lunch & Learn: Free Online Webinar Series