The number of women in leadership roles is growing in all industries and areas of business. As we seek to decrease the gender divide, skilled women leaders are essential for the success of any organization.
Whether you are currently in a leadership position or seen as a leader in your community, learn and practice skills that focus on driving actions, empowering others, and continually building yourself up as you remain a role model for colleagues.
- Defining success criteria – being objective while showing your worth
- Asking smart questions (and not afraid to speak up!)
- Presentation skills – the ability to tailor your medium but not lose the message
- Managing conflict – and avoiding personal attacks
- Creating action plans beyond the self-assessment
Who Should Attend?
- Women in leadership roles, whether titled or not
- Women mentors and coaches
- Any woman looking to advance their professional career