Whether online or in person, your success depends on your ability to present yourself and your ideas with impact. In meetings and prepared presentations, you need to present skillfully and persuasively. In this highly interactive course, you will learn and practice how to successfully engage audiences to be memorable and get results whether in business settings, educational situations, or community meetings.
- How to create engaging in-person and virtual presentations
- Mastering the intricacies of Zoom audience engagement
- Interacting with your audience to get results
- Practicing presentation skills.
As a result of this course, participants will be able to
- Create engaging in-person and virtual presentations
- Develop activities and interactions to ensure live and virtual audience engagement
- Present programs with poise and confidence
- Develop new material that can be used immediately.
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, HR professionals, trainers, attorneys, engineers
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their in-person or virtual presentation skills