Whether online or in person, your success depends on your ability to present yourself and your ideas with impact. In work meetings, job interviews, sales calls, and prepared presentations, you need to present skillfully and persuasively. In this highly interactive course, you will learn and practice how to successfully engage others so as to be memorable and to get results.
- Creating compelling in-person and virtual presentations
- Asking questions to engage your audience
- Tailoring your approach to the needs of the audience
- Mastering ways to use Zoom for optimal audience engagement
- Designing slides that inspire people
- Practicing presentation skills to increase your confidence
As a result of this course, participants will be able to
- Create engaging in-person and virtual presentations
- Design questions and activities to ensure live and virtual audience engagement
- Present with poise and confidence
- Identify advantageous strategies appropriate to your audience
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions
- Project managers, HR professionals, trainers, attorneys, engineers
- Job applicants seeking to highlight their core strengths
- Individuals looking to practice and improve their in-person or virtual presentation skills
Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.