Course DescriptionIn today's rapidly changing business environments, change management skills are essential for success. Projects and organizational transitions require not only strategic planning from team leaders, but also the ability to understand how others respond to change and how to guide them through it.
In this hands-on session, the instructor will walk you through techniques and approaches so that you are successful throughout your change endeavors. You will practice using real-world examples and your own current challenges.
- Practice innovative approaches techniques for skillful engagement with stakeholders including elicitation, problem resolution, and dealing with conflict
- Learn how to structure a measurable and actionable plan to overcome resistance and work WITH a team
- Plan and practice how to improve your own skills
- Measure, deliver, and report on positive change efforts well beyond the basic lesson learned session
- Immediate apply approaches for greater engagement on current change efforts
The content of this Outreach College course offering aligns with the SHRM BoCK. Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®, and this program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers and anyone leading project teams
- Business professionals working with teams
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their collaborations skills for doing change work