The world around us is constantly changing. Business leaders in all industries need to be able to grasp what change is, why others may resist it, and why it’s crucial to their organizations. This understanding is critical to the success of a leader’s change approaches. Communication is key, and the ability to measure and explain your changes can be as important as getting people to actually change.
In this course, you will develop skills to define and articulate change, measure change results, and identify actions to change your own approaches. You will learn about what makes change "hard" for some and discover ways to enable teams to change.
- Defining and articulating change
- Understanding what makes change “hard” for some individuals, teams and organizations
- Identifying actions to change your own approaches
- Recognizing ways to help enable teams to change
- Demonstrate how to measure change results
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers and anyone leading project teams or change-based efforts
- Business professionals working to advance their companies
- For-profit and non-profit leaders wanting to champion positive changes in their organizations