As a leader, it's not about how much or how often you communicate, it's the quality and the effectiveness of your communication that matters. In this course, we will look at communication from a different perspective: from the receiver's point of view. We will focus on redefining communication based on outcomes, determining communication metrics and goals, and ways to measure communication success. Throughout the course, we will practice new approaches to communication.
The success of your communications by what gets done and more importantly what is communicated back to YOU!
- Redefine communication based on outcomes
- Learn different communication techniques
- Practice new approaches to communication
- Define communication metrics and goals
- Measure your communication success
Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, change agents and others facilitating team
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their communication skills