Get your team engaged, proactive, and ready to jump into the next project to accomplish great things. This course will address ways to engage WITH your team members, letting them lead the charge, and drive great (and measurable) results.
You will learn how to conduct actionable brainstorming sessions, work together as a team to prioritize activities, run productive meetings, and ask the right questions to get decisions made to move projects forward.
- How to conduct (and use!) successful brainstorming sessions
- Work together to actually prioritize activities
- How to run successful meetings that actually get stuff done
- How to ask good questions to get decisions made and move forward
The content of this Outreach College course offering aligns with the SHRM BoCK. Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®, and this program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, facilitators, and change agents
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their communication skills