As our world continues to change during and post-pandemic, organizations will also adapt and change. Employee tool sets and approaches will likewise be required to evolve, whether teams and clients continue to meet virtually, shift to in-person, or adopt a hybrid approach. Connections still need to be fostered in trusting environments so that collaborative approaches to solving problems, delivering solutions, and delighting customers continue to be possible--and expected!
Gain deep insights into how to inspire teams to positively and proactively engage in projects to deliver real (and measurable) results. This course will provide you with the tools to engage WITH your team members, letting them lead the charge to accomplish great things!
- Build connections regardless of participant backgrounds
- Conduct successful brainstorming sessions
- Work together to prioritize activities
- Optimally run successful meetings that “get stuff done”
- Ask compelling questions to foster decision-making and project completion
Who should attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, change agents, and those facilitating teams
- Anyone seeking to practice and improve their communication skills
- Know how to tailor meetings to participants
- Understand the actions needed to set up and conduct collaborative work sessions
- Be able to utilize different technologies to foster and facilitate engaged meetings
- Have identified their own engagement approaches to employ in a variety of contexts
The content of this Outreach College course offering aligns with the SHRM BoCK. Outreach College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®, and this program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
- Certificate of Project Management : Elective Courses (Choose 3)
- Certificate in Leadership and Management : Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Professional Communication : Certificate in Professional Communication
- Certificate in Virtual Collaboration : Certificate in Virtual Collaboration