Master the skills needed to succeed on the LSAT!
This course was developed by LSAT experts who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for the exam.
Our LSAT Test Prep program covers the three sections of the exam in complete detail - Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension - and offers concrete techniques for solving even the most challenging items on the test.
In addition to online instruction from highly trained professionals, you will receive practice tests with sample questions from past exams, LSAT textbooks, updated study guides, and online support resources.
Invest in your future! This course is ideal for current undergraduate students, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to law school.
This course if offered in partnership with Educational Testing Consultant (ETC), a leader in higher education test preparation.
Logical Reasoning Topics Include:
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics Include:
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game
- Tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics Include:
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
System Requirements: The live–online class is offered online using Adobe Connect software. All you need is a high speed internet connection and an Adobe Flash Player, which can be downloaded for free. Test your system for compatibility here.