Join the successful MBA students who have benefited from our GMAT Prep Class. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increase your chance of admission into the MBA or other business program of your choice!
You will receive instruction from highly trained professionals on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. The course curriculum was developed by test prep experts who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
The GMAT Prep online course provides access to practice exams, and includes a course workbook and the official textbook from GMAC containing previously released test questions. Online support resources are also offered.
With expert instruction, a proven format, superior test-taking strategies, and a comprehensive plan for test day, you'll be on track to achieve your goals.
This course is offered in partnership with Educational Testing Consultants (ETC), a leader in higher education test preparation.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the challenging data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
System Requirements: The live–online class is offered online using Adobe Connect software. All you need is a high speed internet connection and an Adobe Flash Player, which can be downloaded for free. Test your system for compatibility here.