You are ready to go to Graduate School. Our online GRE Test Prep course will give you the tools you need to take the GRE with confidence.
Sharpen your skills on actual exam questions and follow a proven study plan on your way to success. Designed by a team of former standardized exam question writers and test preparation experts, the GRE Test Prep course covers the three main sections of the GRE revised General exam: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. Experienced and professional instructors will guide you through the test format and prepare you for all of the question types you are likely to encounter.
Let us help you take the first step to an advanced degree!
This course is offered in partnership with Educational Testing Consultants (ETC), a leader in higher education test preparation.
The GRE Test Prep Course Includes:
- Extensive online instruction
- Experienced expert instructors
- Preparation materials
- Comprehensive presentations and explanations
- Practice test-taking opportunities
- Actual questions from previous exams and computer-adaptive software
The course covers the three main sections of the GRE revised General exam: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Quantitative Test Topics Include:
- Solution strategies, both for quantitative comparison and for multiple choice problems
- Tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- Tips for turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
- Review of the math concepts frequently tested on the exam
Verbal Test Topics Include:
- Solving problems when you don’t know all the vocabulary
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
General Topics Include:
- Solving “Multiple Right Answer” questions
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
- Additionally, strategies for the analytical writing section are outlined, and sample prompts with accompanying essays are discussed.
System Requirements: The live–online class is offered online using Adobe Connect software. All you need is a high speed internet connection and an Adobe Flash Player, which can be downloaded for free. Test your system for compatibility here.
"...Upon taking the class, doing the work, and using the techniques provided in the class my score went up 100 points on the verbal and 50 points on the quantitative areas. This class was concise, educational, and very beneficial." -Gretchen
"I truly don't think I would have passed the exam without your class. You were very supportive and provided many insightful tips for strategies on taking the exam. I am extremely satisfied with my results and I know the course was worth every penny." -Sandy