Project Management skills are in demand by the vast majority of positions regardless of industry or title. Professionals who earn University of Hawaii of Manoa Outreach College’s Project Management Certificate demonstrate relevant skills, a breadth of knowledge, and commitment to development in the project management field. Participants choose from courses to create flexible program that meets their needs and experiences. Taught by highly experienced practitioners in the project management profession, courses focus on the techniques, tools, and trends in project management.
Our certificate program is intended for both new and experienced project managers who have little formal education in project management. Pursue the certificate in project management or take any individual courses that meet your specific needs.
- Learn key project management processes and concepts
- Get tools and templates you can use immediately at work
- Discuss real world scenarios that have immediate relevance to your career
- Stay current with the development and changes in the PM profession
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) recognized by Project Management Institute (PMI®)*
- “PMI” is registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Completion of "Project Management Basics” core course
- Select a minimum of 3 one-day seminars